John F. Kennedy High School Library
The library is open to students between 7:15 am and 3:15 pm.
Students are welcome to use the library during their lunch or free periods.
- The library is a classroom and a place for quiet study.
- Loud or excessive talking is unacceptable. No food or drink is permitted.
- Students may not use telephones or other messaging devices.
- All students are expected to respect one another and the library staff.
- All students are expected to respect the library's resources and equipment.
- Books circulate for a two-week period and may be renewed.
- Special items in the reference or reserve collections may circulate overnight on request.
- Overdue items are charged $.05/day to a maximum of $2.00.
- Borrowers will be billed for lost items.
- Computers and a printer are available for students' academic use.
- Students may make photocopies at a cost of $.10/sheet.