"Libraries are necessary gardens unsurpassed at growing excitement
J. Patrick LewisWelcome to the Grand Avenue Middle School Library !
Mrs. Walker - Librarian
I look forward to helping you throughout the school year.
Please feel free to ask for assistance at any time.
See you soon @ your library!
About the Library:
- The library is open to students between 7:56 AM and 3:05 PM.
- Students are welcome to use the library during their lunch period.
- The library is open throughout the school day. Students need to have a pass from their teacher during class periods.
- Please sign in on the "Sign In" sheets each time you enter the library.
- Quick book exchanges may be made between classes.
- The library has 15 computers, 2 scanners and a SmartBoard for student and instructional use.
- Library databases are accessible from within the library and may be accessed from home with passwords.
The list of database passwords is available in the library.
- Books may be checked out for two weeks and may be renewed.
- Please sign your name and first period class on the book card.
After School Program:
The library portion of the After School Program is open Monday through Thursday from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
This is a great time for students to:
- Complete their homework. Textbooks are available for student sign out.
- Work on group projects.
- Access the library's online databases.
- Select a book for fun or research.
- Read a magazine.
- Read and relax.